Lucky In Love

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 23, 2010

If Only...



I wonder at the innumerable "If Only's" that come with life

If only, there was no spatial distance,
we could have been together.
If only, I was given one more chance,
I could have proved myself.
If only, we were sincere enough,
we wouldn't break up.
If only, I had enough friends,
I could have managed the heart break.
If only, working overnight could help,
I would have excelled in my work.
If only, death was predictable,
I would have loved my parents more.
If only, I had enough confidence,
I would have staged my best performance.
If only, we had faith in God,
we wouldn't suffer the loss.
If only, I knew the value of expressions,
I would have expressed my love.
If only, I could turn back time,
I would relive every moment without the "If Only".

2 comments:

  1. Its sublime!! You are so good in describing the mores and musts of life in such a poetic way. Hey my bard... you are a star :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These beautiful words are meant for those who have emotions as well for those who want to have it !!!!!!!!! meaning words said in more beautiful way !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete