Lucky In Love

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fragrance of Love
...Lingers on

 The sweetness of your words penetrates my ears.

And my lips say
to your lips
the four letter word,
whispering it soft,
soft enought to draw your soul into mine

And my lips say
to your hands
the four letter word
touching it tender,
tender enough to make you take me into your arms

And my lips say
to your eyes
the four letter word                                                              
breathing it light,
light enough to breathe my inmost heart upon you

And my lip say
to you
the four letter word
"LOVE"
saying it calm,
calm enough to keep us silent

...Silence that prevails
listening the heartbeats
neither of us saying anymore

Silence that illuminates,
illuminates our souls
 
My life tied with yours
your present tied with our future
future of our immortal love
...Where the fragrance lingers on.


4 comments: